Welcome to the Online Safety Reporting page for the public schools of San Luis Obispo County. In the event of an Emergency, call 911 and then notify your supervisor.
This service is ONLY intended for the employees and volunteers of Atascadero USD, Cayucos ESD, Coast USD, Cuesta College, Lucia Mar USD, Paso Robles JUSD, Pleasant Valley JUESD, San Luis Coastal USD, San Miguel JUSD, Shandon JUSD, SLO County Office of Education, and Templeton USD.
Always follow your district reporting policies and procedures. All reports are taken seriously including false reports. Both the taking of a false report and the ensuing investigation are a misuse of valuable resources. In addition, falsely reporting an incident may be a punishable crime!
Use this this reporting service to report the following:
- Employee/Volunteer Accident (Coming Soon) - Report an injury or illness to a district employee or volunteer.
- Student/Visitor Incident - Report an injury or illness to a student or campus visitor.
- Near-Hit - Report a near-hit or close-call, which is an unplanned event that did not result in injury, illness, or damage.
- Safety Hazard - If you observe a possible hazard in the workplace, report it using the online hazardous condition report. This may be done anonymously.
- Safety Suggestion - Provide a suggestion to help make the workplace a safer and healthier work environment.
- C.I.A. - Caught in the Act. Have you witnessed a co-worker performing a task the SAFE way? Report them for a possible safety incentive reward.
- Child Abuse - If you believe a child has been abused or neglected, follow your district policy and you may call 1-800-827-8724.
- Crime - Report any crime (theft, arson, drugs, bullying, weapons, threats, harassment, child neglect, etc.) This may be done anonymously.
- Fraud - Report possible workers' compensation fraud. This may be done anonymously.