Welcome to Get Safety Trained
With more than 100 years of combined school safety and risk management experience, our team of professionals presents GetSafetyTrained.com – a comprehensive site for all your school employee training needs.
GetSafetyTrained.com, formerly SIPE Online Training and Risk Control Online, was founded in 2001 by the San Luis Obispo County Schools Insurance Program for Employees (S.I.P.E.) and has developed into a premier training site sought after and utilized by school districts throughout California. We operate in conjunction with carefully selected and screened partners and instructors.
As school districts across the country have to do more with less, the focus of GetSafetyTrained.com is to make training easier, faster, and more manageable. With our program, you can schedule training and monitor compliance online at your convenience. Our self-paced programs are easy to use and online courses can be fully customizable for individuals or groups.
- More than 80 courses designed for schools by school safety and risk management professionals. Custom online courses for your agency are available.
- Training Courses – can be viewed, printed and used for safety meetings or in-person training classes.
- No special hardware or software required.
- Average course length is approximately 20-30 minutes, and some courses are available in Spanish.
- Certificates of completion are available immediately after a course is finished. Certificates may be viewed or printed at any time by the user or administrator.
- File management to store and make available important district policies, procedures and other safety and risk management documentation to employees as they train.
- Database to monitor and track not only online training activities, but any type of training, drill or meetings.
- Administrative tools let you manage very aspect of your account.
- Tools to assist your agency in determining if programs, policies, and employee trainings meet Cal/OSHA requirements.
- Quick, simple, and secure user registration.
Our staff of school and training experts are constantly working to improve the experience and we look forward to working with you.