SIPE training programs are driven by our mission to provide a quality workers' compensation program and a comprehensive, proactive risk management program that promotes the health and safety of employees. Our training opportunities consist of:
- Online safety, health and human resource training
- In-person group training for a specific district department or multiple departments
- In-person group training open for all member districts
- One-on-one training with individual employees
- Annual County-wide Safety Committee Workshop
Please call SIPE at 460-0280 x100 to RSVP and/or schedule a training class for your district. There is no charge to member districts unless otherwise stated.